Funcom you might want to get a Major update before May

I’m being mocked. Even by the devs. Since you’re here Ignasis anys news on sorcery or the settlement system? Since we haven’t heard anything about them. All I see on the forums is maps packs. Have the dev team given up on sorcery and the settlement system? Mounts were once said never to be a thing. Also any future plans on the religion systems. As in adding more stuff? How about player stats? While you are here. Does the funcom staff plan to increase the max stats points to decrease the level gaps? Or how about a corpse doll of your enemy that functions like an item? How does funcom plan to deal with the loneliness of offline single player mode?

No wonder that you are being mocked. What level gaps please? You can be level 60 within a day or two on vanilla rates.

2 Likes

You are trolling us all I knew it , offline single player loneliness haha so cute , easy fix go on PVP lol.

That would be City Life. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Also, every day I see more and more practicality for the application of a modicum of magic.

2 Likes

45 people response to this. When there post in suggestion needing just as much response. I feel even more mocked. @Ignasis rust comes to consoles in this year. Oh and all these games too.

yes people tend to answer in questionable posts rather than those with real content

2 Likes

I posted a list of characters in my realm. For those seeking to know a few of many of my allies.

http://forum.funcom.com/t/my-npc-allies-of-my-realm/106115

Yeah worry now at the list.

@Ignasis you forgot Moons of Madness.

Also Microsoft will be releasing another update to windows 10 soon… Conan’s days are numbered.

I know I’m late to the party but I couldnt resist.

2 Likes

Moons of Madness is made by funcom.

no. developer is rock pocket games and funcom is the publisher

1 Like

Conan Chop Chop looks kind of like a gorey, 3D Wonderboy in Monster Land, which for me was a classic. I will probably give it a go.

2 Likes

My brain was suddenly flooded with memories. I don’t know if they’re my memories, they feel so alien. Are they real memories or a fabrication of a twisted mind?

2 Likes

Did you have a Sega Master System? Do I? :comet:

Some of us think @Bryan_Skull is an entertaining chap, so we can’t help ourselves.

1 Like

2 Likes

Those fond memories were so long ago now, but yet they still feel so recent. Time has just gone by so fast. Well at least it certainly has for me.

Oooo now this is indeed an interesting question. To (attempt) to answer this dilemma of the mind, I suggest we draw upon the cognitive ‘Inverted Qualia-Spectrum Theory’. Although trying to decipher the answer may lead to a whole new level of mind twisting my friend. :wink:

1 Like

What are you all still doing here, didnt Wolcen kill Conan Exiles?

I think my memories of Wonderboy in Monster Land are like the Exiled Lands: maybe they’re not real. Maybe they’re somehow between the real world and the land of dreams. Am I really here? Are you just a figment of my imagination?

1 Like

I can’t speak for Crom but I definitely am, I watch you in the mirror when you think you are looking at your own reflection… Always watching… Always whispering… The voices will guide you if you just let us in :stuck_out_tongue: