Funcom'd ... again

Ok …

1. PS4 Pro
  2. 55" 1080p 240hz … Yamaha 7.1 surround.
  3. Off line PvE.

Your game is now absolute garbage.

I bought the new release game which was a 45g download from disc. Absolute garbage.

I read and posted to forums and as much as it killed me I waited until the magical 500 bug update.

I’m on satellite net which sucks all ready and is why I don’t play online. At 1-5mb per sec, it took me forever to download a 49gb update thinking it could correct at least 1 or 2 big bugs to help make the game more than a damn beta “finished product”. Boy was I wrong.

The game is actually worse than the before the update.

Sound lag, video lag, npc sound and battle lag, building parts disappearing. If I don’t bind myself to a bed every 30mins or so, I lose everything I worked on. Crafting glitches, Thralls don’t work properly. I can’t believe the graphics lag. Objects and terrain not completely drawing until 10-15 sec after I arrive at them. I still have door lag. Music goes and comes as it pleases. I can list 100 more, but I’m not. I read a ton of threads on hear and it seems like it’s going to be years before it’s fixed.

You owe me $60.00 for a un-finished “new release” game.

If any company would release an incomplete product, there would be a massive recall or class action suit.

I’ve wasted time, money, internet download time and data on the absolute worst game I’ve ever played.

What sux about this is I played and loved AoC and Unchained for 5+ years.

R.I.P. Conan

1 Like

I take it you’re not a Microsoft Windows user?

You must have never played Ark on console…

Hey Sappernonium,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues. We are aware of the performance issues on PS4 Pro consoles and we’re investigating ways we can improve it.

I’m going to close this thread to avoid unnecessary comments, but feel free to make a new thread, or DM anyone from the community team, if you have constructive feedback.