Funcome Musagana plz consider my request, its about 2 additionall feat points to lvl 10 and 80 both with 2 and 3 all together

plz i thought of it many times with practice of making various builds on various classes, those 2 points wouldnt break much since wouldnt - believe me, to reach 2 end feats you need 82 points which now there is 79 and 2 feat points would allow not seen before computations of builds new and refreshed, i bet that playerbase who likes to tinker abit their chars instead playing meta, like me and i believe there would be few more vouches for it i believe
plz :heart_eyes:

funny that noone even thinks about this

Because it’s not needed. You have to sacrifice something in order to have something else. Stop trolling dude

2 Likes

Game has been designed with 79 feat points end of story really. The whole idea behind this number is that you have to make choices and trade-offs. Can’t change it without affecting game balance greatly.

Im completely sold, it wont break balance cos it wouldnt.

On a serious note, it will definitely change the balance of classes, for some, little, for others more.

I wouldn’t give yourself too much credit, others have thought of it, doesn’t make it a good suggestion, though.

I wouldn’t mind extra feat points but it aint gonna happen.

yes but we dont have any class rebalances what so ever
i think it would be good

don’t feed the troll! :wink:

did you ever think of it at all
i mean you have feat points and you have this situation often when lvling making builds etc
10 is first lvl and there is just 1 point there why not 2?
also 80 is something special so 3 would be great
and if you dont have eperience or like you yaw plays only ranger why tell now?
go even feat builder check it out, since i believe margin is end feats

I have more than 20 characters, at least 1 of every class, and 7 of them are full T6. So if you have no idea of what you’re talking about, please shut up. :rofl:

you started to be unpolite from the start without even knowing what is it about
now you tell me to shut up? isnt this offense to forum rules?
if your playing for long time aoc you would think of it at least
other games got lvl caps increased and it doesnt spoil a thing
i was just about 2 feat points that sounded reasonable to me
plz if your here to flame go away

Just add them to itemshop and make some money with it! :sunglasses:

But are all 7 of your T6 characters rangers? :wink:

LOL :rofl:

Only 3 of them, then I have HoX, Necro, Demo, and Pom… :grin: