Functional Clan System Part 02:

Functional Clan System Part 02:

NOTE: Forgive some mistake of English I am not American.

About the clan system, I did a long research on various forums here on the official and several other unofficial ones and found as main reason for the difficulty of having an option for a player to maintain their base when leaving a clan, or before To enter the clan, is that when leaving a clan, the player could have part of a clan base built by him and would use as a bridge to destroy the entire clan base, ok it makes sense.

The solution would be as follows: From the entry of a player into a clan, and the moment he was to make his first build the game should ask, on a screen, want to build for the clan or a personal base, if the guy chooses On a personal basis, logically the land to be built would warn, as it is today, area already owns, if the player chooses to build for the clan, logically the area would be cleared.

Just complementing the previous idea, after the first build after entering the clan and the selection screen to build by clan or not, in the game menu this option should always be available as a button and the player could always choose between building For yourself or the clan, I believe this would be the ideal system and would promote the use of clans without problems

1 Like

Or we could have an Ally system. Where you can either choose to be allies or join a clan. Allies can access all chests and open all doors but all building remains separate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.