Galloping Horses make lots of noise

Galloping Horses make lots of noise. Horses don’t understand be silent. Even at a walk you hear them coming through the forest. But somehow I always discover galloping horses in Conan Exiles when I get a lance planted in my character’s back! This is a one-shot kill from nowhere in Exiles, unless that is a hack as many have said. But it happens to me always so I would say it is possible to do.

In the real world you can hear a galloping horse from 200 yards and more and this should be emulated in Conan Exiles. Maybe not 200 yards, but I should be aware a galloping horse is approaching before I find out by getting a lance in my character’s back. Be real please.

1 Like

They do in the game as well…unfortunately you got some rendering sound issues that delays this noise when it’s at full gallop. Doesn’t help your (or our) situation but it provides the issue is more about the rendering than the horses being stealthy.

1 Like

Huh.

Did not see that one coming…large heavy horse hoofs = noise

1 Like

But ONLY Siptah. Because then it’s totally not pay to win :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.