Game breaking balancing issue. Grind a god in 15 mins

Or maybe op wanted to make a point and highlighted the numbers a bit. I can see no way getting more than 20. Yet i wil stick on @Barnes opinion that 20 is already too much, having 400 zeals. Yet this is not so standard to the amount you’ll get from the werewolf. Because, in 4 visits i gained 30, that means that the drop is tottaly rng based. No matter the tool i had different drop rates. I will try for another time today with star metal tools and upgrade kits no oils.

Welp, the solution here is obvious to me. We must nerf Offerings, nerf them into the ground!! Rebalance them to only 1 Manifestation of Zeal per Offering.

2 Likes

Ooooooooooor just make Impisi drop only one when harvested. Because all of the other religion offerings are 1 piece loot dropped from T4 priests.

3 Likes

I think him only dropping one is a bit limiting considering you have to do a dungeon, rather than just killing a T4 priest

Having it drop only a small number would be cool, I would personally just want that number to be a little higher than 1

2 Likes

I have seen people get upto 40 in one run on official. It’s a luck thing. Some times it only drops one. Bounty tools and moving in-between is key as well. 2-5 meat per run would be fine. Over 8 is pretty broken as you can skip to the last boss in under 15 mins.

2 Likes

Yeah, you are right.

Like gold from obsidian? But instead of HAVING A CHANCE, it is guaranteed, but only a small amount. Looks fair to me!

4 Likes

@rolee9309 I farmed all the ways. My best ever was 18, not even 19 @Barnes said, in total 10 visits I didn’t get more than 100. Ofcurce I was using different tools to examine the best and like Barnes said pick gave me 18, the skinning knife just one :rofl:. I didn’t do second rounds with similar tools with upgrades, just tool with oil and tool with advanced upgrade. I didn’t use eldarium tools. Most of all if someone possess the maw of hyena please proceed to check. There for I will ask @Ragnaguard to evolve here if possible please. Maybe Ragna has eldarium tools to check. But…
In ten visits not more than 18 per time.
On pvp servers to many people will act the same way so not in a long time from now this lake will be ambushed all the time. That means that fights will start for it, delaying the delivery of the product in preservation boxes so the most possible is that the flesh will decay.
I don’t see any mistake from devs here, sorry. The opposite I see a wonderful way to have pvp reasons and Sepermeru becomes a really powerful land for land claim.
Last I see something else too, a balance effort between Siptah and Exile lands. I can summon a surge in Siptah and gain decades of religion items very fast by pulling the lever and kill them all to farm them.
So, after all these I surely thank the op for bringing this up, we learned something new, but I don’t share his worries, I see no mistake here, sorry.

2 Likes

Purges NPC drop items alot of times to.

I like messing with Razor Kitchen Purge, and I get 5-10+ per Purge on that alone.

When i 1st broken them down, and saw I got 250+ token… I was like WOW…
SP will be so much better now!
But man…officials will be a **** show. XD

This right here means it is a bug. If it was intended, movement would not matter at all. Almost an exploit of the bug tbh.

Impisi should definitely drop more than just one Flesh of Remembrance when harvested, because a lot of people run Midnight Grove in a group, rather than solo.

Allowing that flesh to be used as burnt offering is what causes the imbalance, so they should revert that change. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

It’s been nice to be able to provide the extra flesh to other players on my server since we have the distant terrain white out bug on Xbox and night eye potions fix it

I even just leave a few in a fridge in my public frost temple maproom shack

4 Likes

I’m not sure I agree with you on that. That there’s a hitbox with a non-movement penalty, it has been tossed about before. It is quite noticeable on Corrupted Rocknoses. Try alternating between their snout and their trunk for more … booty.

Interesting. I wonder if that is true for most kills?

I do know first week I played I thought aiming for the sides of trees was how you got bark. And thought I sucked bad because I would get wood mostly:)

1 Like

I discovered in my spawn tests that the Werewolf Boss is best gleaned by pivoting from head to chest, back and forth. The 10 times I did it by standing still, among that dataset, I received under 20.

Yes, this is clearly a mistake of the developers, I got somewhere 50 meat for 1 kill (and this is 1000 zeal). I think we need to hide the topic and make a report about the bug in private.

Or since it is a bug make sure all pvpers know of it. Even Pve can even use it to craft weapons etc until fixed. Purposely keeping it a secret only hurts pvp balance.

1 Like

Well, in any case, it is necessary to draw the attention of the developers to this in order to fix it. An avatar in 15 minutes is too much.

1 Like

I agree. I chalk to more of the road away from pvp raid FC has taken over the last year. They tweak something and ignore/are oblivious to the impact on raid play style completely

It was quite a secret. All my fellow players hated the fact I made this post because they wanna keep abusing it. However it’s a serious balancing issue. If a player has no idea about this and goes up against a player who does on pvp it’s pretty obvious who is gonna stomp