Game crash while loading to a server

Aannd your entire dxdiag is supposed to do…?

All I see is evidence to support the help I’ve already provided. Can’t help you further.

so my pc isnt fast enough with these specs LOL

Why ask for help, and then refuse to even try it? Huge pet peeve. Don’t ask for assistance, then completely ignore it, followed by insulting my attempts. We’re done here.

because it doesnt work the whole game is crashing everywhere its not just me read the stats get funkcom off its ass and fix it
NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPTER HERE WORKS FINE FIX THE PROBLEM

Something is causing the crash. They can’t fix if you don’t provide anything relevant. Not because your PC can’t handle the game hardwer-wise, could be faulty drivers, or anything.
i have a RX580 8gb, and the Red aler 2 (2001!!!) crashed on my PC (started at 20 FPS! then dropped to 5-6 and eventually the game.exe stopped working). Turned out I had a modified renderer .dll file in my system that caused the problem only in that game.
So the problem could be ANYTHING. Even 2 of the identical hardware/software/OS builds act differently in a game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.