Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Game crashes when attempting to enter previous save

Bug Reproduction:

I start by opening the game through the game launcher screen and I go to the option to start normally, When the game opens I go to the option to run the previous save and the game starts to load, But when the game opens in the save it crashes. Not just the game but the entire computer. When I start the game with the launcher option of Continue instead of playing directly, the same problem happens, the game loads normally, And when it opens, it crashes not only the game but the computer completely. This issue happens with any type of save from any playstyle be it Co-op, Player versus Player or Single Player.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your saved and log files with us?

You can find it by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

It should be the “game” file for Exiled Lands.
And for the logs, please follow:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

ConanSandbox-backup-2023.01.06-15.04.03.log (67,9,KB)
ConanSandbox-backup-2023.01.06-23.15.55.log (1,1,MB)
ConanSandbox-backup-2023.01.07-14.33.01.log (109,7,KB)
ConanSandbox-backup-2023.01.07-16.05.53.log (106,2,KB)
ConanSandbox-backup-2023.01.07-23.49.12.log (100,1,KB)
Readme.txt (559,Bytes)

the files located in Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved are not compatible to be sent here, they are of the Data Base File type and DB-SWM and DB-WAL files.

Hey there,

I looked at those log files and there isn’t much to use in there, only one of them contains a crash and the cause can’t really be pinpointed, the rest are simply cut off (which is to be expected when your computer also crashes)

I must ask, when you say previous save… did you play recently? or a very long time ago and you’re trying to load that up?

I’m asking because your computer seems to be a bit dated, your GPU is okay-ish, being a 1050Ti, but in some areas it’s barely reaching the minimum requirements, like having only 8GB ram, which is greater than the 6GB listed as the requirements (thou those requirements are the minimum and the game possibly advanced since those were updated).

Your CPU on the other hand isn’t listed by name, but it’s identified as a 2 core CPU, which is below the minimum requirements of this game. Now, depending on what that CPU actually is… it might be that the rest of the cores are just disabled or you’re trying to play in some super power-saver mode.

In that case obviously the first order of business would be to switch your computer’s power plan to high performance.
Other than that you probably want to upload a system info export as well so your full hardware configuration and other system errors can be seen, not just the ones from the conan log.

To do that you can press Win+R, type msinfo32 in the box and hit enter, then on the System Information window that appears you can press FileExport and save it on your desktop or somewhere as a text file (give it a name, like sysinfo for example) and upload that file here like you did with the other logs.
That will probably help staff / devs looking into it.

Thank you very much my friend, there are many things that I am still a layman on the computer, but as far as I had activated the use of the 4 cores that I have. but I’ll do it as you said and I hope it’s not a hardware problem. Well, I’ll send you that file too, maybe you could also point out an error that I didn’t notice and I’m always using the options to focus on total performance as opposed to the graphics.
sysinfo.txt (2,0,MB)

As the friend had commented I will be sending the file so that they can have more information about my computer to help discover the problem, thank you in advance for your help and patience.
sysinfo.txt (2,0,MB)

Greetings,

Thank you for all the files so far. There’s another one we would like to take a look:

Press windows key + R > type: dxdiag > press Ok 

Once it finishes running please save the txt file and share it with us.

However, the issue could also be related to what Xevyr suggested: due to your PC not meeting the minimum specs for the game.

We’ll learn more once you share the requested file.

Thanks in advance.

No problem, I also thank you very much for making your time available on this subject. Thank you very much to everyone involved.
DxDiag.txt (94,4,KB)

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for the file. We will reach out to you in private to request more information.

Please check your forum notifications for our direct message.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.