Game Crashes When Trying To Start Incaustis

Game version: Day One release Steam version (Build ID 9324567)
Type of issue: Crash
Mods: No

Crash:
The game crashes while trying to load the level Incaustis. Everything worked fine up until that point. Can’t really provide any other detailed description than this.

Steps
Running the latest Nvidia drivers, no overclocking, running on a 7200 rpm HDD.

Step 1: Launch the game
Step 2: Press the play button on Incaustis level
Step 3: The leaderboard starts loading
Step 4: Game crashes to desktop

1 Like

Same here :frowning:

After selecting INCAUSTIS, when the leaderboard starts to load the game crashes. I cant play INCAUSTIS and any levels after that. Please help.

1 Like

I have:
verifyed game files
restarted my pc
still crashes when trying to start INCAUSTIS
I cant play any further :frowning:

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review your case.

I had the same issue. I fixed it by changing my windows language English from Turkish

2 Likes

Only my regional format is different, rest is all English. Didn’t work for me sadly.

1 Like

Update: Changed regional format to English as well and it fixed the issue. So the fix seems to be changing both windows language and regional formatting to English, apparently it’s messing with the leaderboard of Incaustis somehow.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. We’ll keep this thread open to help other players that might face the issue.

In the meantime, another workaround we can suggest that might help is to play in Offline mode.

After selecting INCAUSTIS, when the leaderboard starts to load the game crashes. I cant play INCAUSTIS and any levels after that. Please help.

1 Like

I dont know why but when i try to open the level ‘‘INCANTUS’’ my game immidiately crashes and i get a Unity error. Will this get solved in near future? I would love to finish this game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.