Game crashing every 6 minutes on xbox one

game crashing every 6 minutes on xbox one.
some people told me to destroy half of my base, throw away objects and tapestries, well if funcom sells cosmetics and construction parts then the game has to support these parts, or stop selling and go back to before age of sorcery.

What’s your build piece and placeable items count at? Are you using a lot of torches? You could try clearing your xb1 cache and power cycle your xbox.

1 Like

The Xbox one struggles to run the game at times now. You should definitely consider a series x upgrade. Since upgrading I have seen a lot of improvement it really does improve the quality of life. I can now look in boxes without bouncing off every wall like a pinball and I rarely experience game crashes anymore.

In the mean time though it’s worth trying @Lucidique’s suggestion.

1 Like

my game worked fine before the update, crashed 1 or 2 times in 4 hours of play.
I’m going to destroy half base to see if it improves.

Xbox one
online server and single player as well.
game crashes every 6 minutes.
game crashes when opening full chest.
game crashes when accessing bazaar.
locks when entering or exiting the base.
I paid I want to play…

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you share some additional information?

• Which Xbox model do you have?

• Do you have your game installed on an SSD or HDD?

• Is the console stable while playing other demanding games?

In the meantime, here are some steps that might help you. Please ensure that your save is stored on the XBOX cloud before trying each of the following:

• Reset the console cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnect it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes, then try loading it into your SP session.

• Try to perform a soft factory reset while keeping games and apps.

If the above procedures don’t help, please try to perform a full reinstall of the game.

We await your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.