Game Crashing within a few minutes of being in-world

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Crash | Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [North America]

[Unable to find the 2 servers I play on most, in search, since Update 41 (no, I’m NOT talking about faves/history missing…even though they are). My friend & I must direct connect to the server using IP/Port, and then we both crash within a few minutes of being in-world 100% of the time! We verified game files with steam, we tried removing all mods, and restarting, but still crash within a few minutes each time. We have been unable to play the game for a week now (since 06/16/20), even after the “hotfixes”. Can somebody please help?!! Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Turn on Game > play online > PVE
  2. Server list populates… Attempt to search for servers by name. None found, even by refreshing list
  3. Direct Connect via IP/Port
  4. Appear in-world. Game freezes & crashes within 1-3 minutes of being in-world.
  5. I pull all of my hair out, because I have not been able to play my game for a week now.
  6. I write this, begging someone to help me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.