Game dead on consoles

Very, very well said. Unfortunately my console playing friends PC is not in a much better shape either.

PS4/PS5 servers I’m on have several new clans that joined in the last few weeks/days. Usually 10-15 people at any given time.

Perhaps it is just the server that is quiet.

1 Like

They really just have to make it dirt cheap at this point like ark did. And make money from people buying bazar /dlcs / battle passes. This game would be Soo good if it had pop and they stopped banning their pop. And fixed what ever is left to fix it took them this long to get where they re but its getting better . Currently it’s on sale for ps and it’s again pop they gotta keep it cheap

Lord Virus no this game is not dead. Shame on you. We play on several consoles. Populated one’s. Just to let you know

PC population is one thing, “People who have the game on steam and play online in a place that is counted by specific stats” is another.

How stable is it to hook up a xbox controller to the pc? I’ve done it and played games like that just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.