Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2013

Bug Description:

Game disconnect and when come online again lost half almost all

Bug Reproduction:

I fix my base change position in tables and box, time greece 02:00 and game disconnect me when was come back online too many tables disaapear, box orher box in air items i have in different posiition before 3 days they go back, and i lost half + from my items. What happen in that case?

Serius , i play game about 25 days i make great proggers and just one glitch bug screw me everythino and lost all in 1 minute? Make 2 reporta zero answer till now i wonder u read the reports? U read forums? Lost heat-efdicient furnace full bars inside, fuel efficient furnace, garison black smith benz full dragonbones and items, precision carpentwr bench full alsob, percision alchemist benz, large chest with full lengendary weapons, large chest with 1500 star bars and 5 k hardened steel bar, thoushand iron bar, all hard job i do 20 days lost just from one glitch bug or i dont know how i call it, one chest with full thralls and one bearer i stay 7 houers farming get him, many improbed preservation box and i dont remember what alls losted all , funcom twol me any chance to fix it??? And restored like they was???

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Apologies for the wait for our contact back, we are working from the EU timezone at the moment.

Can you share with us if you used the “move” option on the radial wheel or if you dismantled the items and placed them back in the new location?

We are aware of some issues with the “move” option and in the meantime, we strongly recommend trying to use the construction hammer to relocate your objects in-game.

Thanks for understanding. We hope you have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

The think is that all disaapear is lost or u restore it???

We are unable to provide refunds of materials or items for any reason in-game.

You can read more about Official servers guidelines here:

Well u know when u are new in game playing 22 days and all hard work u do 15 last days lost in one minute and coming from one glitch or bug the hit is very tough and cruel and easy u say bye bye, but ok your game your rules i respect it the only sure is i wont spent zero cents anymore in game and us is free i play , with that way only u succes is to loose future money. Because in all games i play till now they have one justice fair system if bug or glitch happen they restore the thinks if was by player mistake not that is fair system but like i say your game your rules

1 Like

I have one last question why server 2013 is so much unstable??? From all server show are all good and server 2013 all time dc problema droped down etc what happen??? Because if server is promblem we must know, again now the filter of official show all servers and server 2013 is dissapear can u fix it pls?

Greetings Exile,

Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “Official server performance” as the issue type.:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here: