Game hasn’t worked since I bought it last week

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

I bought the game and the only way it’s playable is to cheat.

Expected Behavior:

For at least %75 game function

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

*** to buy a game for 140 bucks and it to work

Steps to Reproduce:

Buy game
Install
Crashes
Attempt to progress without going admin
Crashes
Mobs don’t spawn
Thrall camps don’t spawn
Textures don’t show
Thralls don’t attack
Crashes
Can’t collect Ichor because the spiders won’t spawn now i have to fish Fml
Crash
Won’t load
Spiders won’t spawn
Thralls still useless
Thralls fall through ground when bonding snap
Thralls can’t be placed on clearly walkable flat ground
I just got ripped off on the third game in a year. Never gaming again Xbox and pc are for sale on Facebook. Gonna keep lifting weights and get laid instead. I hate all of you lazy devs. Go ahead ban me or delete this.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

buy game and install it
Play for 30mins

1 Like

If you bought CE a week ago, you can still request a refund from Microsoft for another 7 days i think. Make sure you give the problems you listed above as the reason for your request. MS must have a ton of complaints and requests for CE already, they will be favorable in your refund request due to all the other requests and complaints against CE. Your claim is valid. GL, wish i still qualified for a refund…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m in the process of that now. I feel for you bro just go to a convention they are at and hurl feces at them from the crowd. If I made this many mistakes at work people would be dead and I’d be in prison.

2 Likes

Just for kicks if you’re system is still hooked up go online and give it a try. Offline typically doesn’t work as at the moment. Now here I am just being funny so no hate anyone. You can play games and still get laid this isn’t a Trekker convention.

1 Like

My whole plan was to get a server of my own after ■■■■■■■■ around solo but after I got on and my thralls disappeared in single player I gave up.

1 Like

I understand Ps4 offline has had problems also should be some patches for both consoles soon.

Looking at ConanExiles on Ps4 base game 49.99 siptah 19.99 what else did you buy with it.?
Or did you 2 copy? I can’t find the Dlcs pricing. What ever u decide I hope it works out for you.

On XB there are multiple tier levels for purchase, complete, year one dlc, year two dlc, etc

That seems to be a whole heap of problems, is your Xbox working properly? I have both a one X and Series X and aside from the usual bugs I do not have have anyway near that many problems. Could it be overheating? Have you cleaned the inside on a regular basis? Even more so if you smoke in the same room. Sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.