Game Just Disapears At Start

No change, It crashes exactly the same way at exactly the same spot. Here is the log from testlive.

2 Likes

pareil pour moi aucun changement :frowning:

Has anyone else tried testlive yet?

Nope.

Any news??

Downloaded the newest patch on the main game. Tried to play but still crash at the same point. Here is the log file. Please get this fixed ASAP as this has gone on far to long for an expansion we have paid for already.

3 Likes

This whole situation has become direly frustrating. The game, when running, is brilliant but I am sick of the fact I dumped 30 bucks into an expansion I never got to even play.

Thanks for the additional logs and apologies for the frustration. We’ve sent it to our team.

1 Like

Hope they fix it.

Any news?

Any news on a fix incoming?

Doesnt look like it :frowning:

Any news on this?

Mine was fine until a couple of days ago. Now it plays the movies, and as soon as it hits the main menu it minimizes. I’m unable to get it to go into focus again. It just minimizes every time I try to re-open it. I then have to just bring up the thumbnail for it and hit the close button.

Here is the latest log. I have the issue without mods, and on testlive as well.

1 Like

So yeah. New mainboard and a new powersupply to allow me to use an NVidia gtx 960 FTW. STILL CRASHES.

Fatal error:
(File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp) (Line: 181)
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0007 - ‘RESET’)

I managed to actually play the game. If I stay in the main menu too long, it crashes.

And it hasn’t ran since…

If I had to guess, our issue stems from how they may be manipulating DirectX… I’ve since acquired a nvidia gtx 960 FTW, ASRock MB, 500w powersupply… (again) reinstalled windows 10 v2004 pro… all, seemingly, to no avail.

Log
Win 10 Pro x64 v2004 (build 19041), Amd A6 5400K, ASRock FM2A68M-DG3+ MB, NVIDIA GTX 960 FTW (2GB GDDR5, DX12), 12GB DDR 1600 RAM

I’m thinking this DirectX issue is likely. In my case it was a conflict with DisplayFusion. If I close out DisplayFusion entirely, then the client doesn’t close.

Its been months and I still cant play. Any idea on this?