Game log filled with errors after 2.4 release _ singleplayer_no mods

So the release 2.4 is finally out. Well !

I played testlive till the last minute before the build was pushed over to the official build. I had lot pleasure testing the new features, locations, and enjoyed especially the new surrounding in Siptah.
Like mostly, i ran my game in singleplayer, with default settings, and no mods. Testlive being testlive.

The testlive build ran nicely, with some minor bugs, some textures missing, mostly reportet here on the forum anyway, but without major issues. Never experimented some lag, or other troubles we had in the past.

I was overall happy with the testlive build.
So i quickly checked my old base, all was fine, all thralls still alive, i was thinking all was doing fine.

I was wrong !
Because few later, i did some new characters, one for the Exiled Lands and one for Siptah. First experiment, and… what is that ? My character is sliding, in most place near the sea, in many places over the island. I set me to admin, to check bit all the island. Most places had this slide, when the character is stoping, but still does some steps in the direction it went before.

I logged out, took a look at my game-log, and yes, it was filled with errors, hundred of lines.

For me unfortunately the game experience went from very enjoyable to no joy. Relly hope there will be a fix very soon.

Example:
-23.52.18:996][630]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:005][631]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:011][632]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:017][633]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:024][634]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:030][635]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:037][636]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:043][637]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!
[2021.04.23-23.52.19:051][638]LogStreamableManager:Error: RequestAsyncLoad called with empty or only null assets!

There plenty of these, with some variations.

There seems also missing textures, assets, and what not. Of course i can provide the logs, and DB’s if needed by the devs to take a look, and will link them with pleasure.

Tests : Singleplayer_no mods

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
32 GB total memory

This sounds like what has pretty much always happened to me on my dedicated server ever since the game came out. You would stop moving but your character keeps going a bit before coming to rest.

Also, my server log is getting tons of that same error spam since the last update too.

There are definitevely some problems shown in game-logs.
Still the slide of my character could be resolved. I was more looking at some eventual lag, or some other bugs affecting some performance as other players reported it.

But for me, the solution was simple. To much fps !
Caping my … fps to 60, and the spook was gone, this over all the map. Fun thing, we run now pretty good gpu’s for the most, but have still to handle so “flying mammoth” bugs, or like. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.