Game not running using 2nd monitor

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:
Region:

When second monitor is connected (expanded desktop) game will start but you cannot go behind the initial setup (choice of difficulty). When you hit the ‘continue’ button nothing happens and you cannot even quit the game. (no freeze, game music is still playing)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. GFX GForce 1070Ti, 2 x Monitor Samsung 4k (U28E590D), both connected via HDMI
  2. Tried all GFX mode (windowed, windowed full screen, full screen), native resolution, several other resolutions
  3. Switching off the second monitor solves the problem, game is running fine. But that is not preferred!
1 Like

I can’t confirm. Using 2 screens myself and the game is running fine. The issue is elsewhere :thinking:

gtx 1080ti + 2 extended BenQ XL2430T

2 Likes

Did you try using display port cable(s)?

I also do not have a problem having playing the game with while 2 monitors connected (2 different monitors but same size and resolution).

Using gtx 1070, but both monitors are on DP.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe it’s an issue with Windows 8.1, still running this. I do not have 2 DP-cables on hand right now, must test on Monday. Thx guys, keep you updated.

1 Like

Kinda funny: After first gamestart yesterday now it runs perfectly with 2 monitors. Problem solved :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve knocked the nonsense out of your Win 8.1 :joy: Gratz!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.