Game Tips of Wrong

Giving a thrall 5 firewater will cause a thrall to squirm for 5 min then knock them out again, and you have to put them back on the wheel to start at level 0 again.

1 Like

While using any sort of buff that increases charisma, picking a fight naked with the Arena champion will make her respect you instead of killing you, and she will be your companion for the remaining duration of the buff. ONLY works 100% with the buff, but has a ~30% chance if you are extremely drunk.
Combining the two adds nothing, don’t waste your consumables.

1 Like

:laughing: All bloody lies! I’ve just shown that doesn’t work, @rolee9309 . They lied to us, the bastards!

1 Like

Dang.
Than take my advice (and others too, who encounter this problem): file a bug report about the endowment buff not working with the Arena gurl! It is supposed to be working, and it is a critical, game-breaking bug!

2 Likes

maybe she got replaced by bloodthirsty fembot in one of the ninjapatches

2 Likes

Does it really take a few months? I’m getting impatient. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

God, I can’t express myself how I hate ninja patches! Especially from now. It is unbelievable!

1 Like

You planted them in the DESERT. It is sand, there is literally no humus layer in there, the water goes away immediately, the sunfries them, don’t be surprised if they did not grow! Be surprised, they did not dry out yet!
Look around: no other planthralls are present, they all died.
But, since if you already planted them, here is a pro tip: water 'em with the blood of innocents. Just attack a short female dancer, and end her life above the plants, that should help.

2 Likes

Why? This one looks kinda neat:
ninjapatch

Of course, if you kill any ninjas in the game, you can use their dead bodies as fertilizer in your clover patches to grow frozen clovers that are so hard and sharp-edged that you can use them as throwing stars. They’re especially efficient when fighting pirates.

(This may not work outside of Ireland. Please double-check the quality of your cloverikens before going to fight pirates.)

4 Likes

You get it on sight. As soon as you will climb and witness the mountaineer you have 5 seconds to jump before you speak to him. Plus you must not have a bedroll close to this area because it ain’t going to work. If you wave hello to the mountaineer before you jump you get the polite crushing e mote too.

1 Like

To get out of the Exiled Lands you need to mount the Albino Bat and fly out in its back.

2 Likes

i see you figured out the 5th perk in accuracy bug :wink:

Works on any 1 or 3 skull humanoids.

Also, what happened to all the 2 skulls?

1 Like

In one of the last Ninja patches they implemented a Ninja Armor, guarded by an Invisible Dragon, residing in an Invisible Tower in the middle of the deepest Jungle. The Tower only can be found translucent and softly shimmering for a short time around midnight.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention that only happens under witch fire torches.

1 Like

If you skin the kinscourge it summons a moil.

1 Like

Every grid square you swim you gain a flotsam loot box!

3 Likes

Only after agreeing to the paywall.

1 Like

You can learn the ‘snake charmer’ emote by delving 5 large chests of the set antidote.

once charmed any of the large snakes will be thralled as a pet.

yeah-thats-right-i-did-follow-the-procedureyeah-yeah-thats-the-ticket

1 Like