(Game) What should the person above you be banned for?

for being a bit too much of a cat lover.!

5 Likes

For not being a Cattulet. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Bryan Skull was permanent banned. Guess he wins? Thought everyone should know. I might be next to get the axe. Thank you all for listening to me and good bye.

1 Like

For not recognizing the signifcance of the PSA. Because
thrall

3 Likes

For not knowing Bonecold means pirate zombie.

2 Likes

For sounding waaaaaaaaay too much like Bryan Skull.

For extending a pun to its stability limit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For pointing out the obvious (I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it IS Bryan_Skull actually, judging by their post in the Fanworks section, it’s eerily similar to something they’d post, but it’s mere theory.) and for thinking a pun has any degree of stability to begin with.

3 Likes

Y’all for making me laugh like Conan on the tree.
Crom damnit.

6 Likes

For thinking you can ban all of us !

3 Likes

For acusing me of being my twin brother.

3 Likes

for banning the right person.

for the right reason.

7 Likes

For making me watch that gif a couple times before cleaning my glasses and watching it again, only to realize it wasn’t my glasses. :thinking:

3 Likes

For having the smoothiest legs in all the realms.

3 Likes

For skipping Wak4863
And being a Kilt creeper.

4 Likes

For only watching it a couple of times. And not sharing your popcorn.

3 Likes

For thinking that skirt was a kilt. Also forgetting I’m a woman in real life. Those legs and stockings must be smooth.

3 Likes

Since my brother is banned. -Summons Zeb’s booty with recall booty magic- That a 5th tier spell.

2 Likes

For using RP to derail whatever forum game you get involved in, whomsoever’s kilt you’re wearing, and for missing the essential element in any @Zeb summoning ritual:

come_home_zeb_edit

5 Likes

for making me fearful of gutters again

4 Likes

For not clarifying which gutters you mean, are they the ones on the side of a road, or the ones at a bowling alley?

6 Likes