Game will crash when put the system to sleep/hibernate and resume if let the game run

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: Asia
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [Steam]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
I 'm using laptop for gaming most of the time, and I used to leave my game running even when carrying my laptop from one spot to another, so i just simply make the system sleep/hibernate, but i found Conan Exile crashes when i wake my system up since I got my destination, like home, or some cafe.

Installed Mods:

NA
If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. During game running, close my laptop lid wait till it went into sleep/hibernate.
  2. Carry my slept/hibernated laptop to a new place, wake it up and plan to continue playing.
  3. Find game crash with popup message said “The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.