Game won't start! is it because of the maintenance?

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] - SIngle!
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] - Crash…? Bug…? donno :frowning:
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] - playing solo, so… PvE, I guess
Region: [Please enter your server region] - South Korea!

[Describe the bug here]
Ok, so, I played game like 12 hour ago, and it was fine. Aaaand I went out, did some stuff, and came home, hit game start button on Steam, and well, that’s pretty much about it. After video clip of hunky dude with scars, pretty lady, and few cute doggies, endless three dots of loading kept going and going and going!
So naturally, I panicked, and saw post of maintenance. Is me can’t start game is due to maintenance? will it be ok after it’s done? Please say it’s because of maintenance and don’t need to panic…
oh and if it is, when will it be over?

And sorry for my bad English!
And someone with kind heart who answers my question, god bless you and have a nice day :smiley:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Hit the start button.
  2. Boom. Magic happens.
  3. Wait a bit to see if game will start. And wonder how few minutes can feel like endless.
  4. Panic and whining about it in this Forum.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.