Gameplay issues I've detected

I have a list of things I noticed wrong with Conan Exiles after I returned to playing the game. I play via Steam, and I tested in single player to eliminate the risk of server lag. So server lag is not the issue.

1: Then armed with the truncheon and I go to knock out a wild human enemy, I noticed even when within melee range while using the targeting function, my attacks somehow all miss. This is a serious issue.

2: I noticed that thralls armed with stun weapons such as the truncheon, blunted spears, and blunted arrows, no longer deal stun damage. This is a serious matter, especially when playing alone in single player and not using co-op. Thralls armed with stun weapons should be dealing stun damage, and not watching a group of 10-20 thralls with truncheons being wiped out by a single enemy whom happens to just have a stone weapon in some anime badassery moment…

So far these are the top 2 issues I’ve noticed. I also noticed enemy NPCs somehow deal damage at a distance beyond the length or their weapon, when player tamed thralls somehow have shorter reach than a player. I also noticed that some older weapons as a player, they do not apply the effect they usually apply as frequently anymore when used against NPCs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.