Gaming Memories

I think I’ve just figured out why I love this game so much… in a way it reminds me of a game that I absolutely flogged to death but don’t think I ever beat it… “Theocracy”

“Theocracy is a real-time strategy game for the PC developed by Philos Laboratories and published by Ubi Soft in 2000. The game takes place in Mexico and Central America in the 15th century. The player controls a tribe in this region, and has 100 years to prepare for a Spanish invasion by expanding their territory across the Central American map, by conquest, or by allying and trading with other tribes.”

I kinda feel like you swap ‘spanish invasion’ with ‘the purge’ and include a big jump of the imagination you may see what I mean XD

Sorry for going off topic, but this reminded me of my all time favorite space strategy game, Ascendancy from 1996 or 97. I was lucky to find it on a site that let’s you play games from defunct companies, so I get to play it to this day.

2 Likes

Nah, not off topic… I used to play primarily RTS games back in the 90’s… well RTS and Leisure Suit Larry, Spacequest, etc don’t recall playing Ascendancy thou…

When the movie Rampage came out I was so stoked… loved that game so much!

Was difficult thou as my dad refused to upgrade his PC, purely to limit my exposure to gaming… O.O

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.