Garrison Or Campaign Tanner's Table?

• Yes, I want Garrison and/or Campaign versions of the Tanner’s Table.
  • No, that’s silly, no one needs layered silk & fur or hardened leather that much.
  • There’s a better way. I’ll explain below.

0 voters

3 Likes

I hope some more people vote… Three is such a small sample size…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tbh, I never exactly understood the usage of tier 3 tanning tables. I am pretty sure they have something like economy but I never payed attention. I choose the style that I like and I place them :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I know the difference between Garrison and campaign, but plant based or whatever, I don’t, because it didn’t seem important to me! However, in pvp I am pretty sure that I would be very interested witch table provides more tar or faster :wink:. But in any case you can always place 2 tanning tables tier 2 and gain speed :man_shrugging:.
So until someone will tell us what’s the benefit on every tier 3 bench so far, I am not sure that I can vote.

I use the Garrison Armorer and Smith to save on mats. Crafting time is negligible to me because I usually set everything to go either before I venture out or before I log out so when I get back whatever I need is already made.

4 Likes

@DelRioServerMaster
True, but what about the tanning tables, which one you use? My criteria is decorative only when it comes to Tanner.

I personally use the material saving ones … less bark consumed…

2 Likes

Personally I would just settle for a improved one to replace the basic.

3 Likes

seriously? Another bench?

2 Likes

No, no… you guys are talking about the wrong thing. Look at the included image. AFAIK, there is only one “Tanner’s Table”. It’s not the one that changes hide into leather with tar as a byproduct. Or, am I misunderstanding?

2 Likes

A table to reduce the cost of making hardened leather etc would be welcome.

2 Likes

True to my first post, I’d go with a Garrison Tanner’s Table to reduce mats used. Crafting time means nothing to me.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. It would be different if I were emergency-crafting for 4 or 5 people, on a PVP server, and those speed benches were actually notably faster. Like, maybe, the ability to craft hardened leather in 0.75 seconds but costing 5 to 10 times as much in material costs. So, actually useful in emergencies.

As it is however you only get a 20% speed increase for like 30% increase in cost from a Campaign bench over a Garrison bench. So, instead of taking 20min for the operation to finish it takes 16 minutes - when, of course, you actually needed it 15 minutes ago - like one minute after you started the operation.

1 Like

No buddy u got it correct… Sry about my fault!! As it matters for the table and not stations, i would not like another bench in game…

yes. tired of using 2 alch base every since thralls became useless.

1 Like

The tanners table and torturer’s bench at least could use a makeover… they don’t convey “conquerer” the way the new benches do.

4 Likes

you mean they gotta become 3x the size of the original?

Lan you can fit them trust me hahaha
Fill up thy bases :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course i can, but this is getting out of hand, bring back specialized thralls

1 Like

No, they just look a little dated and ramshackle in comparison. They could use some flair.

3 Likes

I agree. But I don’t care as much about what they look like as I do functionality.

For example I use the Kiln version of the furnace because of it’s function… it looks like a stone beehive someone hit with a truck though…