Gates to Glory [PS4, Discord, 18+]

We were ahead of schedule and have completed the main community builds. Our Gates are once again open to the public! :smiley:

This saturday night at 8:30pm est I’ll be hosting our first event for the server! To start things off fast and simple it’ll be in the arena for a battle Royale, unlike any we’ve done before. Stat reset potions will be given out to everyone participating. The arena will be littered with chests full of random weaponry and gear,so please don’t bring your own! Last one standing wins a prize of their choice from a selection available. Before you worry though,all prizes will be worthwhile,just different values for different people. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Bump! We’re always looking for new players :smiley:

Bump~~~

bump! Looking for new players. :smiley:

Bump!

Bump! Always looking for new people.

We are also no longer RP lite due to lack of interest. Which is fine.

Bump! Always looking for fresh blood

Bump! We will be holding a building competition soon. :slight_smile:

Hey Gang, I just got out of a terrible server where i wasted 3 weeks grinding. after reading about this one and the community and people in it, i think I would like to check it out. Im from usa and on ps4, play 4-5 days a week, love grinding the game and being part of a community and love participating in events. right now it is just me and maybe 1 friend if he will ever play this game again after the problems with the last server. What do you think, am i right for this server?

I apologize for the delayed response, I don’t get emails about replies to this thread unfortunately. But yes, you and your friend absolutely have a place on Gates to Glory! Add me on Discord as VelikaUnleashed#1211 and I’ll invite you to the server discord.

Also as an announcement to everyone, we’re having a two week long building competition starting today, 2/24! The theme is castles, keeps and forts. The winning build will be given kits for defense, along with items and thralls. Rewards will be given to first, second and third place winners. First place winning clan will get to defend their build against the server the weekend after the building competition has concluded.

Bump!

The building competition ends this Sunday, March 15th! Afterwards, we’ll have jousting matches and perhaps a little pvp in the Colosseum.

The building competition ended on the 15th. Today, the 22nd, we raided that build. It was a lot of fun. Thank to everyone that joined in!

We’re looking for more players! Einherjar especially would like to find seasoned PVP players for raids.

Bump! Always looking for new peeps.

Bump!

Both competition build raids are complete. Thank you to everyone that participated! Stay tuned, more events will be here shortly.

Hi,
Why I can’t find the server anymore.?