General UI layouts

Just curious, wondering if I could change up.

I realize that layouts change based on setup for dfferrent chars, PvP or raids or whatnot, so I’m looking more at general positions.

So this is about average for my chars

Hello fellow advy!
This is my setup for 4k, maybe someone is interested.

• It’s very open and minimalistic, although I could hide the Actions/nanoprograms, team, shopping for more space.
  • I swap hotbars for PVP or PVM, have separate bars for morphs. Important chat right, logs left.
  • Using ndgui, most things are semi transparent until needed.

This is my doctor’s way of doing things; I keep to this with some variations depending on profession. As a doctor, I’d like to keep team health (and mine!), nano/fight target NCU information and map close together so I can get a good idea of what’s happening, with my bars to the middle next to other indications of what’s going on.

I also have a lot of chat tabs, I know, but at least I keep my tells somewhere so I might notice someone asking me for buffs… might.

My shade from ten levels ago is a lot more relaxed in comparison.

Here’s my setup, I use this on all my characters with differences mostly in hotbar setups, and pet info windows

Agg / cred / buttons bar on the top edge of the screen.

Clearly, I’m going to have to snag that.

The Dovvech gui mod is pretty shiny. The one thing I wish could be changed is the background color INSIDE the inventory & backpack slots. Using any dark theme makes black items invisible. This is also true for the AOU gui mod. (<–which doesn’t work for me anymore. It needs updating)

heres mine. thought i was the only one who uses hotbars on the top like that.

Typical for me on an end-game toon.

Hotbars on top is the default for new characters, I’d expect the vast majority to have that :smiley:

AO is the only game I have hotbars on top in. I think it is because I pay more attention to chat tabs in AO, so those take precedence.

Here is my 1920*1080 default layout for all my chars: