This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
Dafuq are you on aboot? You are using the dedicated server launcher to host your own server and you are having issues?
We have a diametrically opposed experience with this game.
The seller is a force of nature you got to cope with. Do not get spoiled by the goodness of the workshop.
So yes a few annoyances:
- the game locks up while checking for mods
- if you have big mods, like Age of Calamitous, battleeye will time out if you don’t run from SSDs
- on every one patch you have to expect your mods need total redesign. It may take a few weeks and sometimes you have to do a server wipe.
- Siptah is under development. Mind you are buying early access, so do expect server wipes here.
- Conan doesn’t allow multiple maps like Minecraft multiverse. You go with Siptah, or you don’t.