Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: EU version
Has this bug been reported before? I honestly have absolutely no idea. Quite possibly. I just havent been able to keep track of all off the fixes and changes over the month. Now onto the bug itself.
Both myself and my partner have this bug. Basically you put a baby animal in the Animal Pen, then proceed to raise/grow it as per usual. However, when the animal is fully grown and we remove it from the pen and place it into the world, the Animal Pen still shows the animal inside the pen, despite it being removed. In this case I am using an example of a Rocknose. Note how it is still displayed as being in the pen, in spite of it no longer being there.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Place a baby animal in the pen
- Grow/raise the animal as you normally would
- Remove the fully grown animal
- Place the removed animal on the ground in the world
- Observe that the animal is still displayed as being in the pen