Giant croc boss can walk through walls and foundations after 10.12.2018 update

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU 1013

Giant croc boss can wiggle himself through walls, into foundations and jump on top of them and kill inside enclosed base.

Here is a couple of steam pics showing him inside base and foundations:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. If giant croc boss gets aggroed by thralls inside enclosed base he can wiggle himself through walls and also into foundations
3 Likes

Sorry, but he knew how to do it already in June. My brother and I decided that we were very smart and built a hunting platform to shoot him from bows - it was not very fun when the boss climbed up the stairs to us, having passed through the wall before it. We had to climb up the cliff very quickly.

1 Like

Yep been seeing the same problem on the official PvE I’m on as well. Just since last week’s patches, the giant crocs are able to escape any kill pens we make or simply glitch thru the floor and become unhittable until we break him out.

I’m also experiencing this problem on an official US PvE server. It’s a new problem for me, but I also hadn’t played a ton lately. I’ve killed the croc a few dozen times using my base/trap method and never had this issue. The date of 10.12.2018 seems to jive with me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.