Gladiator pit - How to place it?

Game mode: [Online Official]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU]

With new update and dlc I found an new creatable item in table recipes. Fighting pit for gladiators. But its icon looks like a bag. And after crafting it with 500 stones I actually get that “bag” in my inventory, I can read the description, but cant place it anywhere…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Buy “The riddle of Steel” DLC?
    2.Craft table
    3.Fighting pit? (Not sure about the correct name, I’am playing in another language).

Sorry If that an stupid question and I just dont use it right, but I could not find any information about it…

Thanks.

can you write official dlc and item name? there is no “the riddle of steel” dlc

only turan, khitan and aquilon dlcs have tables, but i didnt find anything what need 500 stone on these tables

maybe you have any mod, which add this item?

That Dlc just came out today

1 Like

my bad eh

having same issue says fighting pitt shows in inventory as a bag but not able to place it weigh 50 pounds in inventory

Same issue, the item seems to be bugged.

The icon it’s just a minor problem, the real problem is you can place it on the 8 slot bar, but when selected nothing happens.

I was thinking it was just a graphical bug (like: you’re trying to place it as normal but you can’t see the placeable) but cliking like you want to place it and the item is selected just make the character punch the air, so it’s not at all placeable like (I think) it was intendeed.

funcom didnt show any fighting pit in the stream thus i am not even sure if there is supposed to be a fighting pit in the first place but can confirm, it is a bag for me too.

Hey there,

It’s a placeholder item that was supposed to be eliminated once the DLC hit live. Our team has fixed this internally and should no longer appear once the fix is released.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.