Glitch bases server 1111

Game mode: [Online official server 1111]
Type of issue: [Exploit]
Server type: [PVP]
Region: [German]

@Funcom_Community
@Ignasi
@Scooper

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I really cant understand why its so hard to fix all these spaces. Just dont have “free space” right inside a mesh. Just fill it

Je suis totalement d’accord avec toi :confused:

tep you are from this 300 exploiter clan right?

2 Likes

Hey there,

Please report Exploits through the “Exploits” page, listed here:

Be sure to read the listed notes.

Regarding the second and third post:
As you will read in the notes mentioned above, reporting players is against the Community Guidelines. Please read them:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Furthermore, try translating with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator. This is an english forum.

PS: I am not a moderator. Moderator posts are highlighted with green borders.

Salut, salut,

Veuillez rapporter les exploits via la page “Exploits”, listé ici :

N’oubliez pas de lire les notes énumérées.

En ce qui concerne les deuxième et troisième messages :
Comme vous le lirez dans les notes mentionnées ci-dessus, les acteurs déclarants vont à l’encontre des lignes directrices communautaires. Veuillez les lire :
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

PS : Je ne suis pas un modérateur. Les postes de modérateur sont mis en évidence par des bordures vertes

I’ve been playing conan for now +7000 hours, I’ve reported to a period +20 videos showing all the places where players can get in to be inaccessible to raids, I’ve never been listened to by funcom.

So yes, sorry, I use the “@” system because it’s tiring to see a game that we like to be destroyed like that.
@TheLOLxd2

Hey there,

To report players or clans please do either DM me or @Hugo
Otherwise it is not allowed as per our community guidelines.
Thanks.