Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Sometimes, after exiting and entering the world, the golems will have 20/20 health. If I reload the game, those golems will now have 20/maxHP. If the affected golem is attacked (either when it’s health at 20/20 or 20/maxHP), the hp does not change, remaining at 20.

Bug Reproduction:

Exit and enter a world. It’s not a 100% chance to happen, but it’s a considerable chance.

1 Like

+1. Overnight my golem have 20 hp only.

Thank you for sending us this information.

We’ve passed it over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Adding my own experience with this. When I first encountered it, I noticed the “Stats” screen still describes what should have been its life, while the actual hp bar went down to 20/20. I had two golems at the time before it happened, and both had already taken a tiny bit of damage before I logged off (they both had over 90% hp remaining). Then when I logged on, both golems were at 20/20.

In contrast to the original poster, however, both of my golems died when attacked, as if their hp was truly 20. The first one I tested by swinging my own weapon on it. I had PVP enabled, so it instantly exploded. The second one died at the first bite of a croc.

Here’s a picture of my experience. You can see the stats screen as well as its actual life bar both in the inventory and floating health bar in the background. The dead golem at the bottom left is the one I whacked when testing if it really was just 20 hp.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.