GOLEN LevelUp 0 NERF

I know it’s the wrong thread. I just wanted to say that zendesk is not helpful in this case.
And there is at least one active thread about the 1977 server so the discussion about it should be there.

Here I would like to see someone who show the difference between golems and human followers at some strong enemies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Estou querendo testar mais o problema que a funcom sempre faz ajustes quando sai do testlive e fica complicado de saber como será isso vai mudar ainda mais o estilo de jogo

it is probally a partition full in server side, specially if this was a linux machine, an sintom of it is that the problem solves on daily restart, when the os clears the temp folder, but there are other logs in the so file system that fills up too and needs to be rotationed. Is not rare connectivity issues being related to partition full. Its just an speculation but is a plasible hipotesis that worth a check.

Regardin zndsk, i opened a ticket 40 min ago, i bet that it will be closed in when reach hours, with no solution. Hope that they prove im wrong but is what we are experiencing latelly.

2 Likes

Sim todos estamos interessados em que se resolva isso mas vamos manter esse assunto no outro fio

A parte que desagrada dos golens é justamente a forma do farm sei que eles são criados para fazer o que o mestre deles determina porém, não acho que um seguidor deve ser tratado de forma reduzida, a funcom fica lançando essas coisas dentro do passe de batalha como isca para todos. Acho que os golens deveriam ser implementados no jogo mesmo para o jogador sem passe de batalha poder fazer como jogo base e reduzir a vida dos golens antes da atualização ou reduzindo para igualar ao seguidor vivo ou iglalar dos seguidores vivos “Thrall” com a mesma quantidade de vida.

As far as I know, golems are coming as a base game update, not as a battlepass item. Everyone will have access to golems (though I think I remember some cosmetic body parts in battlepass).

As others have mentioned, golems have more health because they cannot be healed and there are different tiers with different amounts of health. I think it works almost more like durability, but without repair kits. Eventually they will break and you will have to make another one. And, at least according to the stream, you cannot reuse parts either so everything has to be remade and then put back together.

But yes, golems will be available for everyone and will be on both maps.

(Apologies if I’m not understanding; I used google translate).

A sim se for para todos está tudo certo :+1: ok

Sobre a vida deles mesmo não podendo reformar ainda é muito injusto pois eles foram feitos para serem quebrados.

Sim está tudo certo é isso mesmo tradutor ajuda muito :slight_smile:

Poderia ter seguidores vivos fazendo as tarefas também, desde cortar uma árvore até mesmo fazendo caça e farm de NPC pequeno.

Correct. They are a base game update, just like sorcery was.
There are cosmetic updates in the battlepass and bazaar.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.