Good fighter thrall

This is a good performer fighter thrall except she refuse to fight after a few hours untill server restart

1 Like

Sounds like she is a pacifist in which case let me get tallahasse( pretty sure I spelled that wrong) because he just wanted to beat the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: out of them

Maybe because she get stuck in her Performer-loop?

Never had a problem with a thrall fighting on the official server. I’ll see how my low-level T1 Perfomer does to see if it’s a common bug.

yes, i was thinking the same, i have never before had a performer thrall as main so i cant tell if this bug is new in siptah or it also appear on old map

yes, i was thinking the same, i have never before had a performer thrall as main so i cant tell if this bug is new in siptah or it also appear on old map
But i mean if it was the performer loop, why would it happen after like 3 hours or 5 hours, she performs dancing many times when not in a fight in that period…it can be a combo with a fight move/weapon or something, i dont know

Have you tried when she gets in the refuse to fight mode to change her Behavior>Tactics>Ranged?
Sometimes thralls get stuck and refuse to fight and changing them to Prio Ranged fixes it some times, with no ranged weapon equiped it shouldn’t matter if it’s changed to prio Ranged.

Just something to try! GL

Yes i have, but she still refuses, so far only server restart reset her

I tried her on the biggest rocknose boss the other day, i died but she killed him alone
Anyway i found out that its not worth to kill him just for the key, it drops literally trash

Good Thrall, to bad it isnt a Purge fighter.