Goodbye to creativity with the new patch

Only that, nothing more to say, you can not cross the foundations to make cool constructions, you could not limit the life of a construction limiting this to a limit for built space, the foundations up close gave a lot of play, one thing is to fix glitchs and another is to make the creativity of the players on the floor … greetings.

1 Like

Creativity vs constantly crashing servers…I will give up creativity any day. The patch was meant to stop dupers from crashing servers in PVP. I would say that was needed, yes?

8 Likes

There are other genres of games for creative building. As the previous build ability effected the game performance, I am glad they addressed the issue and can move onto the next.

4 Likes

If there wasnt any other solution to this issue then it had to be - otherwise it would have been a bad deal.
Nevertheless they made a deep change to the building system because they didnt only changed some snappoints on a blueprint. They added a new code to the system which made mods with new building tiles crashing. And yes - the creativity to build is realy bad affected.

You just need to get creative in a different way to build your houses using the available tools in the way they were meant to work. Been working for me thus far.

3 Likes

Wait, what kind of “creativity” was supposedly lost? Criss-crossing fence foundations? That’s not creative. Efficient, and in a PvP setting considered necessary? Sure. Creative - no. Making servers crash might technically be “creative use of building mechanics” but it isn’t one I’m sad to see go!

5 Likes

Call me arrogant, but I think we had been pretty creative to build a totally legal base like this one on an official server

3 Likes

None of my buildings were affected, and I’ve not tried anything that no longer works.

Go play Ark for a few days and then come back and complain about CE building.

1 Like

What server are you on? I’ll come show you creative building. Actually more of a remodel. An explosive here, explosive there. Don’t worry. We will be creative.

Lol

You’re playing the wrong game man.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.