Grave Matters Event

Did a few more events, still no placables (after about 15 events)
And catching the Overseer still works, managed to get one in wheel of pain

Alright, so the summoner is an overseer?

I’m curious as to what type of thrall they actually are. No fighters then?

The Mounds and Flotsam summoners are overseers.
The Summoning Place summoner is a priest, but cannot be knocked out.

2 Likes

There are some furniture pieces, like a bookcase, table, cauldron, scroll, and of course the armor set. The cauldron has floating eyeballs in it!!

2 Likes

Agreed

Just (bad) luck. Here are the armor pieces I’ve gotten so far:
tmp

Problems?

What is wrong with this update? Minus some hiccups that some people were having, this is very good update.

For the modding community - more work updating the mods and modded servers - sure, we are all out of commission for the time being. I have 3 servers that be offline until next week most likely, so I know the pain. This is due to the fact I run 49 mods on the 3 servers. This is usually expected when big patches are released. A bit more messy this time around since it effected more mods than normal.

1 Like

Just a guess…
Maybe a new religion is on the way?..
With a new dlc???
In any case in ps4 I got one update tonight, tomorrow I start farming :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

more like magic maybe, i hope, because skello is snakemens so snakemen religion? we have set already :smiley:

2 Likes

Set abandoned them for the ‘hoomans’. Skelos is more ancient evil…Capital V Void.

It would be nice to have the loot spawn rate on the new items increased. I’ve done 6 of these events and got just 1 table. No other furniture pieces or armor.

Maybe the new overseers go in a summoning circle? That allows you to sacrifice something/someone to get servants of the outer dark?

No issues/trouble with the event today as I could see (still on official pve-c).

Hi Funcom, I just wanted to say thank you for this event. I remember the Halloween event from years ago and loved it. This one is just as fun!

4 Likes

Hi guys, I need a bit of help.

Me and my son are playing on Xbox single/co-op game but the Grave matters event is not showing up, we kept checking the map for about an hour.

Any ideas?
Also I don’t think we can pick up building parts from the last update.
Thanks for any help you can give.

4 Likes

Try going to the summoning place and then leaving, that is what I did to get it to spawn there. Also apparently it spawns at Pirate Bay. The spawn at the mounds keeps showing up on my map but there is nothing there, since I already did it.

Thanks for that @JJDancer , I will try that tonight after work.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it does appear at Pirate Cove, I had 4 appear today. The most common spawn for me was the Mound of the Dead, then Summoning Place. Pirate cove was rare! I can also confirm that the wizard at Pirate Cove can be knocked out and put on the wheel as a Thrall. As is the Mounds of the Dead.

Sometimes the icon appear on the map and the event dosen’t seen to start in single player, running over the location will activate it for me.