Greater hyenas no longer attack after some time

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player and Multi Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands. The Isle of Siptah
Server Name: All Servers
Mods: None

Greater Hyenas will stop attacking after some time, they will switch to attack stance but will just stand there and take hits and eventually die.

Reproduce: Tame a few hyenas, get lucky enough to get a greater, have it follow you, set it to guard you, play. It will properly attack targets and after about 2-3 hours it will just stop and do nothing.

Workaround #1: Completely restarting the game will fix this but it will bug out again after
2-3 hours.

Workaraound #2: Go for a swim with it, after you come out of the water it resets the AI and it goes back to attacking, for 2-3 hours, then stops atgain.

This does not only happen with hyenas, Greater Sabretooths and greater wolves will sometimes also glitch out like this but not as often as greater hyenas do.

There have been multiple bug reports like this one and they have never been acknowledged or addressed, just simply ignored and auto-closed. As customers we expect you to at least acknowledge this bug and if you’re not going to fix it just let us know so we don’t waste days of our lives taming useless pets.

Time is money friend.

Thanks!

old issue… eeeeeeeeh

Stil an issue though…I like hyenas why can’t I use them? :wink:

mate this is well known issue… there are a lot of threads via internet check them out

“conan exiles hyena pet wont attacking”

1 of the solution - do not use it as a follower (only as guard thrall)
2 of the solution - do not order hyena to attack manually (with attack button), it causes them glitch for some reason

Those aren’t solutions they’re workarounds (and they don’t work anymore btw)

The only thing that fixes it is going for a swim or restarting the game.

This is clearly a bug that needs to be fixed and I’m not looking for workarounds I am trying to report this bug and hope the devs fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.