Griefing in PVP Server

Hi, I made a post on the general discussions tab in order to get this issue known. But I wanted to do it here as well because I think it is necessary and I don’t know where to turn to:

“I just wanted to bring this to the communities attention since I didn’t know where else to turn to. On the PS4 Official PVP server 3554 there is a clan that made an entire wall of sandstone foundation with black ice fencing on the top that anyone who tries to climb it takes damage and falls down. It spans from 3E all the way to 3J roughly on the map and it goes from the mountain to the green wall completely near the Broken Highway blocking off anyone new trying to start in that server. This was done on purpose to barricade anyone and I think this is nothing short of a means to dominate the server and prevent anyone from starting. My brother has a character on there and found this out this morning. He made a character many months ago and stopped playing in the server. He then came back on and seen this. This clan have also taken the liberty of destroying other player structures and bedrolls leaving a whole bunch of people sleeping behind the wall who could not get in. The server is empty because there are a whole bunch of people who just gave up because they couldn’t get back in. I was told that an entire clan can be banned for something like this. I think it is unfair for anyone to do this to someone else. I at least hope that someone from the community can forward this to the right people and make it so that something can be done. In the meantime, my brother and I are trying to get the materials to make bombs to blow down that wall. I think this is really scummy for someone to do and unfair.”

I think you should contact gportal. They’re managing the servers. If they see this they will ban these players for sure.

Send a pm to one of the community managers here. I reported this on a different server a few weeks ago and the problem was taken care of very very quickly.

If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please
DM @Ignasi or @Hugo

and a replay from a Member from the Community Support

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.