Grindier than Conan Exiles

Well, you can rent private servers or play solo/coop and have complete access how you want it. 1 pick with pickaxe 1000000 stones. And there are Mods. I have seen all kind of servers out ther from 1x-10x/10x/10x.
You can choose PVE, PVP and PVC and PVE with PVP flagged areas and free choice to enter or not. So if someone mumbles he can’t find a way to play the game like he want… I don’t know. Maybe back to pen and paper RPG…

2 Likes

Correct

1 Like

Awesome, omg, these updates take so long for console players, come on we can’t wait any longer :weary:. Thank you m8 :+1:.

All MMO games are “grindy”. I dont think Conan is really grindy once you hit top tier tools.

As @stelagel stated (Great memory btw) the early stages of the game with iron tools are painfully slow but once you get steal tools however the pace of the game speeds up. As you progress you find mining spots that work for you. I still live by the oil of bounty + blood tools :slight_smile:

The iron stages are nice to actually appreciate the game for what it is. When you build a small base with just iron tools it feels like you accomplished something. If I’m helping a new player out I never give them top-tier tools it literally takes all the fun out of the game handing over the best gear and tools.

Again enjoy the grind (odd to say) once it’s over you become bored with the game. unless you can self motivate yourself

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.