Ground Zero Bug

Hi, I just got Secret World Legends. I am on the Ground Zero Flashback & I have replayed it multipule time & I am having the same issue. I sent out bug reports but I am playing with a friend & he says its fine for him. Everything is good until I get to the filthy mass. First off he’s invisible, I kill him still then it tells me to loot from him. There’s a white light but no loot. Then after a few minutes loot appears then disappears before I can press F to loot. And even if I’m on top of it spam F it still doesn’t loot. I’m really hoping someone has an answer for me because I really want to continue this game. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Turn auto loot on and see if it helps.

Settings > Interface Options > Interaction Tab > World > Auto Loot

You still have to press F, but you will get all the contents from the window automatically.

If this doesn’t solve your problem, open a /petition through the chat (click on the top right link in the popup and fill the form) so a GM can help you. Don’t expect to solve it immediatly though. Waiting time is from 1 day to 1 week in my experience.

1 Like

I just used my friends computer and finished it. Thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.