Guess Agents We'll Get

I’d assume anyone who shows up as “The Cavalry” in scenarios would be a good candidate. I think I’ve seen Carter, Nassir, Norma Creed, Mihas Blaga.

I’d also think that anyone who has done any investigation for you before starting the mission would be a good candidate too like Madame Roget and Deputy Andy. Henry Hawthorne could finally get called up to the “big league”. Emilia possibly.

Some that seem like they should probably can’t. Like Ricky Pagan since he is so dedicated to staying in Ginpachi Park that he loans out the Chrome Steed so he can stay.

Some that seems like they couldn’t/wouldn’t, might. Like Che Garcia Hansen. Is he loyal to Marquard post-Tokyo? Or does he “owe you one” after taking care of a rabbit problem?

2 Likes

Some faction-related agents and secret war missions would be a nice touch also.

1 Like

And Dr Aldini is also in scenarios. Who I would love as an Agent.

2 Likes

I want Andy to be an agent!

5 Likes

“Aww…geeze. Filth Kittens?”

1 Like

I forgot about him! With a chainsaw!

1 Like

Curious Kle was curious so I found this in the store. Don’t forget these are all available in-game without Aurum

5 Likes

Not inclined to trust Orochi agents because 1: They are working against us. 2: They have an unfortunately tendency to die, a lot. Which could be a rather memey agent, easy to acquire but dies after every mission leading to you having to re-acquire said agent.

Good point, though Lisa is an exception to the average.

Moot point anyway, as there are no multi-agent missions, at least not yet.
I could see using Orochi as cannon-fodder to increase a regular Agents survivability but I do agree with you that they couldn’t be trusted to run a mission solo.

Hmmmm…
You know, with that premise in mind, an Orochi Strike Team would make nice single use piece of Agent Gear, sort of like a Buff, only with dead Orochi instead of better stats.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that… 3 variations of stat to offset where an agent might be relatively weak for the mission. You’d lose the benefit of the piece of gear, but maybe theres a way of getting around that. Orochi as an optional consumable to boost the Agents chance of succeeding … lol, or maybe an RNG risk with that as well… could help, could hurt…

“You may Sacrifice Orochi Strike Team in place of incapaciating your agent” sounds like a magic card.

Though maybe thats what the 3rd resource is on the agent screen Briefcase (intel) Ammo and Disposable Orochi Goons?

2 Likes

Emma’s teddy bear

2 Likes

There is a missionachievement giving one of three possible emma teddybears

Hmm haven’t gotten that yet, thanks for the info.
Will check out after work

I want leet agents.
Yeah, I know, not having hands might be a challenge, but I’m sure there’s something useful they could do. I’m guessing they’d have pretty low, possibly zero, Prowess, but decent Ingenuity and Adaptability.
Give them a Dexterity trait that grants them bonus shinies on successful missions. Leets love shinies and they’re little and quick. They’re also really cute, so a Charisma trait would make sense, even if no one takes anything they say seriously.
As for passive bonuses, I think the affinity for shinies might extend to their agent, improving loot drops and/or passively generating bits of various coinage as the well trained leet steals shinies and brings them to you.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES!!! YES TO LEETS!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These agents!!
From the official TSA-TSW playing card collection, designed by my good self a few year ago now.

(Missing in action, presumed dead in Fusang)

1 Like

Some agents have the exact same haircut.
Template much, FC ?

1 Like

Well, there is only one barber in the game. :wink: