Free Desert rider loot (present that spawns when he dies)
- The desert rider spawns in "Newland desert" next to "Fair trade" whenever the AO community has given
500 anniversary items to "The Tinker", (also located next to Fair trade).
When the “Desert Rider” has been killed , a large green present will spawn next to the corpse (it will last only afew minutes), if u stay close to it for few seconds, you get 1 free random reward, this can be,
- Vacuum Packed Desert Nomad Armor (ql 300 normal nomad armor set including 2 sleeves and 2 pads) id say its about a 7% chance
- Yalmaha Clio (https://aoitems.com/item/290473/yalmaha-clio/) sortof like 5% chance
- some useless social armor like Orchid or other stuff, if anyone has a full list i will post it, but i really don’t care enough to go look for it.
When “Desert Rider” dies a beacon spawns right next to “the Tinker” at (2223x1591 Newland Desert) , this beacon lasts a bit longer than the present, if u click the beacon you get transported to a mission.
The missions can only be lvl 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 etc , whatever lvl ur character is closest to, that will be the mission lvl u will get, for example a lvl 31 toon will get lvl 35 missions. At level 29 you will get lvl 25 missions. (but if ur lvl 30 for example, ur exactly in between 25 and 35, in this case you will get lvl 25 missions)
These items drop from the bosses and in the mission.
- Rusted carbonum pieces at only exactly ql 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 /
- Rusted carbonum pieces with ? ql margin higher or lower ql 55
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 1 ql margin higher or lower ql 65 / 75
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 2 ql margin higher or lower ql 85 / 95 / 105 / 115 / 125 / 135
- Rusted carbonum pieces with ? ql margin higher or lower / 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 /
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 4 ql margin higher or lower 195
- Elite Desert nomad pieces (same margins as rusted carb
- (non-elite) Desert nomad pieces (much wider margins, can be 1,5 times the level of the mobs, which can give buffs higher than the elite desert nomad, in the same mission)
- Wen-Wen Observer (https://aoitems.com/item/303638/wen-wen-observer)
- Social armor
The normal mobs in the missions have the same loot pool as bosses , except they don’t drop Wen-Wen Observer or elite desert nomad
- You can farm all mobs and bosses continuously by simply using /stuck after the last boss, then login off then log back into the instance 20 min later. (make sure you bring plenty of empty bags, ammunition and heal kits)
Loren Warr loot
Spawns every 9 hours (+15 min immortality) at 346.1, 508.8, in Newland, when he dies a “box” spawns next to him, stand next to the “box” for few seconds , and you can get
Loren Warr armor piece (random)
Putrescent Ring (https://aoitems.com/item/304622/putrescent-ring)
Blademaster Armguard (https://aoitems.com/item/304618/blademaster-armguard)
Shoulder Marking of Auraka (https://aoitems.com/item/304619/shoulder-marking-of-auraka)
Notum-Threaded Omni-Med Suit Sleeves (https://aoitems.com/item/304620/notum-threaded-omni-med-suit-sleeves)
Signal Beacon: Explosive Entry (https://aoitems.com/item/302514/signal-beacon-explosive-entry)
Useless social armor