HACKERS SERVER official EU 1312 - they have turned off all pvp!

1 Like

Confirmed. We chased these guys for a long time, and when he was running out of healing he stopped in the water and says something like “Guys you cant touch me, ill just turn off server damage and walk away…” Then he did. 6 people all hitting him and no damage to anyone.

He and his friend lives in a glitched base inside the bridge of southern aqueduct.

They also manipulate server ping while they want to kill someone, you will lose 80% of your hp before you even see them coming, next hit you dead.

Game unplayable against these kinds of cheats.

They brag about beeing able to do this and they “never get banned anyways”, but please ban them this time.

2 Likes

I can also Confirm it Please ban them ALL cheating players

2 Likes

this is stupid now guys you are going to end up losing most of your legit players if this isnt sorted asap and you cant farm either

1 Like

Can confirm.
Moreover, no damage at all is possible, i.e. against NPCs.
Farming is disabled, too. Cannot farm stone, wood, etc.

2 Likes

Confirmed, please refer to the post I wrote yesterday about a “probably” hacker… is the same guy: Players without name and probably hacking

Please Tascha, remember that this is the same server (official 1312) where this guy was banned around a month ago… they where turning off pvp and damage to structures during raid time. We are sure is the same guy with a new Steam profile.

2 Likes

unbelievable stuff, this guy must get banned or i’m done. 4000 hours in this game and I have loved it, but people like these are killing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyton1zpoc&t=20s

3 Likes

Can confirm, 2 days ago, or so, they were talking in global about if they were willing to play on the server or just wipe it. On the spot I thought they were talking about agresively raiding on everyone, not hacking the server.

Couldnt log in the server 10 mins ago, now it roughtly has 15 players.

Ban them ASAP please.

1 Like

word, devs word plsss

And of course they are not only the same hackers, they are even proud of it and dont have a problem to recognice that they found a way to avoid the bans… this is incredible… how toxic “people”…

This things will end up killing the game… sad.

1 Like

no admin in this game? really?
her game go to hell and no work. GG

well i can confirm that that you can´t dmg players, wildlife or structures and its a big coincidence that all that just happens when a guy with the name " " who is lagging around in combat is getting raided

LOL…Admin a no go on here then way to repay your players not bothering to even post a reply after 2hrs doesnt say alot…
Think ill be leaving the game and not investing in another of a funcom game wtg

i dont play more this game, 2 hours and the devs no work to ban hacker, bye funcom, bye conan exiles! :smiley:

I can also Confirm this guys are manipulating the game as they please, I don’t understand why funcom don’t take a zero cheat policy, this kids are toxic and bad for the community 1312 is probably one of the last official servers with population but not for long if you allow this to continue!

I think…Funcom wants to kill off official servers becuase it costs them $$. I haven’t seen action from them to prove otherwise.

1 Like

@Jens_Erik I am sure you have seen this but just in case you have not, these are the types of concerns where the player base needs some communication.

3 Likes

Hi old budy Jiansu here <3 with lots of love.

looks like the server crashed is why you couldnt damage him. Someone in chat says they can’t harvest stone.