Hacking in sever

Some gyes are hacking to attack me their old clan name is Russia Mafia some of them have been banned long time ago but other are still cheating. The name of their clan now is F.russia.w.love but I cant upload photos right now becase I’m new. Please help me with my problem fast these gyes are still searching for us and using hacks to attack

1 Like

You need to edit your post to remove the clan and player names, or your post will either be flagged or removed. Naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

Posting links and images are unlocked by spending time interacting with the forum; editing your post, for a start. If you read some other posts in the forum, the ability to message @Hugo or @Ignasi should soon be unlocked. Then you can send them the evidence you have by private message and they will advise you what can be done.

Just as a caution, they aren’t usually around on the weekends, so you might not get a response before Monday…

Hello,

to report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to @Ignasi or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to the team.

Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Thanks.