Half buried in the ground - NPCs, thralls and myself

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Local]
Mods?:Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

I use a teleport mod, Waystones which takes me around the map quickly since I am a single player and need to get around the map. It worked fine for a while but now more often than not I materialise up to my waist in the floor. I would blame this mode except I have started to see many NPCs and thralls have the same problem, plus it seems to be a recurring problem based on my google searches. There is also an issue with the Snake Priest, which does not appear to be there despite me hearing him and fighting his illusions. Some have reported seeing him halfway into the floor. I have never seen him and suspect that this might be the same issue?

Expected Behavior:

Players and NPCs do not fall through the floor

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

• Waystones
  • Immersive NPC Loot
  • ThrallSideKick
  • Less Building Replacement Restrictions

Steps to Reproduce:

Teleport using Waystone - happens about 50% of the time
Play the game - random half buried NPCs appear every 15 minutes or so

the issue exist also in unmodded single-player and on servers.
creatures would spawn inside the map and npc’s are halfway buried. sitting npc’s, who are about to attack, are sliding across the floor torwards you while standing up and thralls in workbenches would randomly start to t-pose.

Do not place waystones on heights or on buildings. Put them in the lowlands and you won’t fall through. If you still fail, teleport to the same stone again, and you will jump out of it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.