HALF of REAL YEAR (or ~1550hrs of gameplay) of grinding, sorting and collecting gone in single second!

Game mode: Online official PvE-C #1038
Type of issue: Bug - Dissapeared structures, NOT purge and NOT decay
Server type: PvE-Conflict #1038
Region: EUROPE, official PvE-C #1038 server

Almost all of my structures are dissapeared then I joined the server today (2019-11-12), HALF YEAR of WORK, lots of chest with various resorces and stuff. As I see only some vaults, altar and thralls/pets left. NOT a decay, as played today at night 1AM last, and retired on the same base (CLAN: HIVE, location: Oasis).

Please FIX this issue, as it took almost half a REAL YEAR for me to build and collect all I lost today due this unexpected bug or whatever it was.
Tnx!

ADDED SCREENSHOTS:

Bad actions , have consequences after all :heart:

1 Like

All the server reported you kid

1 Like

Justice !!

Bye bye Mr Bee !

To everyone in this thread

Please read the Conan Exiles Community Guidelines - please read. Do not report or accuse others here. Try to keep it civil.

PS: I am not a moderator. Moderator posts are highlighted with green borders.

To beehive:

Hey there,

You have agreed with the Conan Exiles EULA to not get refunds:
https://store.steampowered.com/eula/440900_eula_0

1 Like

You are a cheater :slight_smile:

It is true. EULA and Community Guidelines are important. In this case it was just sad to see, that a certain toxic chat behaviour on this server was tolerated for quite a while. I hope we will see more civilized behaviour in the future and can agree on applying those forum guidelines on ingame chats, too. PvP is PvP, so getting a hit - in whichever way - is part of the game play. Just leave certain things (like racist insults) out of the game, so we all can have fun. (this is not only meant for server 1038. I heared that some other servers are facing toxicity as well)