Halloween Event 2019

Funcom its is spooky enough
only need to turn on the event once a year
but apparently FC wants to make no money because they scare the player

4 Likes

Funcom apparently forgot that newer toons can’t get the achievements for The Shambling Plague unless they activate the Halloween quests!!!

One week before Halloween and nothing. Very disappointing, Funcom!

6 Likes

Yes my character is also new (saga) and I’d like to play it.

4 Likes

In 2010 the halloween event startet october 28th. So there is still time :smiley:

1 Like

In 2010 they were a self-respecting company

6 Likes

Sooooo
the quests are activ, it seems.
Conarch, Khemi, Old Tarantia so far.
Nice move.

2 Likes

We just did it! Gimmie a sec :stuck_out_tongue:
Quests turned on this morning EDT and will run for a couple weeks. Sorry for the hold-up!

10 Likes

@AndyB Hey did you guys forgot to activate " Nights of Lost Souls"(http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_return_of_the_nights_of_lost_souls) quest? was hoping for this one since still have some quests in some characters from previous years and also would like to do on other characters,but was disappointed to learn wasn’t activated, i hope you guys forgot and will activate,so we can have all 4 quests like in previous years. Thanks

2 Likes

The original Halloween quest was turned off years ago
sadly
 I enjoyed it, but most of the rewards have shown up elsewhere

Thank you @andyb and @Spynosaur_Nicole for bringing Halloween to Hyboria! :grin:

they had reactivated it a few times,but sadly our requests for it get lost in the mix seemingly these days

1 Like

Was always on last years,i got on saga pve toon and i don’t think tunic of the red hand can be found elsewhere.

1 Like

Having fun with Halloween, ran some with guildmates and also solo- more to come. For me, it’s not about rewards but something different (even though I’ve ran these quests many times). Now if we could get back to that Black Colossus content

1 Like

By the Light of the Moon, the Festival of Set and The Shambling Plague are active, but what about Shadows of the past / Acheronian Soul? That was part of the halloween quests right?

Shadows of the Past/Acheronian soul are part of the Anniversary event

1 Like

I noticed after i write it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Red hand tunic is avaible as reward if you complete all achievement of The Shambling Plague

1 Like

That one is not Red hand tunic but is another version of it called “Asura
” with white skull on it,the one i’m talking about has red skull on it plus some other minor different details which is from the halloween quest i mentioned that not available this year.

1 Like

Ah yes. You are in right. The red hand was in last anniversary “Shadows of the past” quest

1 Like

That one is from the anniversary event, not Halloween. :wink:

1 Like