Happy Valentine's Day to every Hyborians

Thanks, will bookmark it. This will help me to quest for pvp now, since i got a goal tp attain in pvp XD

It is a combat pet. How do you know anything about the PvP community when you’ve repeatedly said you don’t PvP?

guys please, was not this the spirit of the thread!

Combat pet? Great.

I should have clarified back then, i dont main pvp, i do minigames and back in saga tried to pvp. Ofc never a good exp considering that either i was being ganked by high lvl players everywhere or in minigames having afkers or trolls i stopped doing it as oftrn. Only once in a long while now. Now that i am in this grinding situation, i have to get workjng on pvp for the companion.

By the way: How did you take the screenshot in your initial post? Are those both your characters? How did you manage to log in with them at the same time? :smiley:

of course not, its me with my girlfriend :blush:

1 Like

Earning victory tokens doesnt require that much pvp, most of the time team arena and fos are only waiting or killing someone’s alt

Ok yeah, that makes sense, especially with todays date in mind :smiley:

1 Like

this was the meaning of the post, being me lucky in this, a sincere wish for everyone to find the same luck and happiness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kind of was waiting for the cool kids to crash this thread. But in fact AoC is a valid dating environment, so perhaps today some more Hyborians got lucky :smile:.

1 Like