Has anyone been attacked by their thrall?

I’m having trouble sleeping so I could have imagined this but I could swear my thrall attacked me! I was in the Cimmerian encampment at the Mounds of the Dead. The western most area where there are wights just outside and to the west.

It happened at the building with the ghosts outside. Up the wooden stairs on the platform. I shot a Cimmerian who was on the ground with an arrow and my thrall ran up and hit me with her star metal great sword. So I ran off the platform and a little ways out of the encampment while noting that the attacker was a Cimmerian fighter III.

When I went back into the encampment there wasn’t another Cimmerian III in the immediate area. The only Cimmerian III, other than my thrall, in the general area was in the central building. And you have to trigger it by moving close to the entrance of that building. So it wasn’t the one that attacked me.

I’ll have to try to reproduce this after I get some sleep.

If it was indeed my thrall, maybe she was mad because I nabbed a berserker earlier to replace her.

So I’ve been trying to replicate what happened and haven’t had much luck. The closest I came was having my thrall 'port up to me and start trying to attack the enemy below us. However, even though she swung thru me she did no damage.

It’s also worth noting that none of the Forgotten Tribe seemed to be able to path find up the stairs.

So what I think happened was that my thrall 'ported up to me and for some reason I took damage where I normally wouldn’t. I was having some computer issues all morning yesterday. So that may have played into it too.

To clarify where I was… it was right above where you learn the emote “chicken.”

After thinking more on this occurrence, here’s what I think happened:

Right as my thrall ran up to me and started swinging her star metal great sword a Forgotten Tribe Cimmerian fighter must have used the over-head, straight down, power chop of the great sword. During testing to try and replicate my thrall attacking me I did get hit once. I’m not positive it was by a great sword but that seems logical to me.

So it probably just appeared to me like my thrall was attacking me. Sorry for the waste of a thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.