Have gather rates been decreased on official?

No. Black keep. There’s a room with spiders there.

Oh yeah sorry true

I’m going to see how much do I get with your build and gear. It wouldn’t be my choice if using a agi weapon, but it’s interesting. A world of stamina. :blush:

Yes, it definitely pays by a very large margin and I’m sure there are skeletons outside a little further I didn’t harvest.
I didn’t like the gear for a katana, so I used a fitted Hanuman’s Gada that pulverizes Skeletons in two hits even with an Agi build. I would have opted for a strenght build for this dungeon on pve, but on pvp I can understand your choice.
So, I stand corrected.
With 4x harvesting rate, bb pick with oil, I don’t really see a better alternative. Even the sacs I harvested from the spiders on the Black Keep don’t make much of a difference, such is the amount of bones you get from harvesting the skeletons.
And you farm this for what? Protective bubbles, is it? Is this a faster method than harvesting bodies?

Ps- is it me or the boss is a little beefier than before? I didn’t take a thrall, but I remeber that guy going down faster…

And skulls. For Yog Feast. Best PvP food.

1 Like

For skulls the spider harvest seems better. That’s the one thing I noticed, @SirDaveWolf .

In Age of Rolling, you dont really need any stamina stuff anymore.

Yes that’s what I meant. Farm skeletons for skulls is like “wtf am I doing with my life?”.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, but I went with his suggested build anyway. But a katana there is silly. Those skeletons are not stunable. The short sword is not a bad choice, but a hammer is the weapon you want against skeletons.

I think he uses the bones to make statues. That’s the kind of stuff from pvp I know nothing about. That, base building and raiding tricks, etc. I quit searching for a clan in ps5 UE servers. You can barely see a soul. Very disheartening. I even thought about learning it from videos, but what’s the point? I won’t be playing pvp alone anyway. It’s very boring and you need people woth experience to teach you that stuff.

For bubble. Yog has a bug (who would’ve guessed) where you can get zeal by crafting some decoration that costs stone and bones.

:laughing: a kind of exploit then.
Man but the thought of going through that boring dungeon over and over again… it would drive me crazy! :smile:

Yes, I am pretty sure that’s not intended. But Funcom will not fix it unless people are posting about it en mass.

It’s a bug that has some influence, @SirDaveWolf . If you can build bubbles faster, that definitely gives you an advantage. Is this a recent bug or is it one of those sitting there forever?

Yeah boss is a bit tankier i normally just skip him , and yeah for a bubble , its either killing 40 skeletons and getting 50 k stone or killing 250 people .

1 Like

Havent really played much age of war i heard all armor is meta now since stamina regen is pretty much the same across the boree ,been on another game recently cant name it or ill get banned again :slight_smile:

Mitra also kind of brick and brimstone to make statues , not as easy as yog though

Been around for a bit , before age of sorcery

With katana do 3 lights then a heavy

I know the weapon well, @Zeatros , but not even a fitted Musashi will come close to the performance of a legendary hammer in this scenario. 2 HA with the Gada and they are dust, in a Agi build.
But if you want some power, drop the stamina stuff and go for strenght and agility. 10 vitality for that dungeon is more than enough. You can put the rest in gritt. If you really struggle and need steel thewed, go half way in agi or strenght. It’s not like you’ll find hard fights there and with that build you won’t survive long against a player who isn’t built on encumbrance, so…

Ps- Just pay attention because the hammers will get you into negative stamina if you push it, in this new system. It won’t regen instantly and you can take punishment if you screw up. Other than that, there’s nothing to worry about.